Rovsco Hot water Denim Coveralls, all sizes from Small to XXXXL.
Rovsco Hot water Denim Coverall was developed by ex-divers with over 40 years’ experience in commercial diving. Its made from 100% cotton heavy duty denim. Extra denim layer padding is provided at seat and between legs to protect from barnacles when supporting your body during work.
Hot water circulates within the coverall thru rubber pipes with small tiny holes neutralizing the cold-water temperature. Special attention is given in laying of the hot water rubber pipes to ensure warming the chest, legs, arms, feet, and hands. 3-4 inches of pipe extends into the gloves and boots to keep the hands and feet warm.
To keep at a comfortable temperature, amount of hot water flowing thru the pipes can be controlled by the diver thru a valve knob easily accessible on the side of the coverall.
• Velcro closure at chest for quick wearing and removal
• Velcro tightening straps at wrists
• Warm water flow to keep chest, arms, legs, and feet warm
• Warm water flow control valve in easy access of the diver
• Extremely comfortable.
• Made of heavy duty 100% cotton denim
• Extra padding at seat and between legs to protect from barnacles, etc.
• Safety stripes on arms